One of the startups that I am a fan of is Fab.com.
I discovered it the last year in the summer and since then I follow their movements.
Their core beliefs are:
Why I like them as a company
- They have a mission
- They are passionate about it and you can feel it
- Their mission is related to making people more happy by using design
- They are consistent in they way they approach users across the different channels
- They sell design and care about design
- They invest on mobile from almost the beginning, (they use to even have a mobile friendly home screen, which i don’t see anymore… so let’s point that out as an improvement point)
- They inform and interact with their users allowing them to give feedback using various channels.
- They allow suppliers to find them and interact with them too
- Their design is simple, easy to use and they definitively invest on UX
Why I like the product
- I just love design as well!
The invite only method totally worked for me and my friends. Pity we still can’t buy from here (spain). I do receive the daily newsletter that I use not only to follow the steps of the company but as well to let me inspire.
A part of their newsletter
So congrats to the Fab.com team you are doing a great job!
This is the invite link for those that want to use it: http://fab.com/e2oerh